3.3.09

The Lady

I wanted to play in Mojo Monday weekly sketch challenge.I saw it today,got the sketch and begin to make a digi according it.In the middle when I've allready done it,I decided that my mind want to do something else and this digi to be free of any sketches.Sorry that I have no ready digital page for the wonderful sketch in MojoMonday's blog.It was too ordered for me this week.


Finally I have my Lady.I like the free spirit of this digi.And I am proud that all embelishments,background,frame and the stamp effects ,the inscriptions are totally mine.







®all rights reserved

4 коментара:

Susan (peebsmama) каза...

That happens to me a lot too. I get excited about a sketch or color challenge and can't wait to try it. But when I sit down to try it, I just can't make it work so I make changes until what I end up with isn't anywhere close to what I start with.

I like the swirls of color on your project.

Lil каза...

Thanks Susan :) Nice to have your comment here.I think that the digi is a little bit abstract like my mind.The colors are mine-I mean I made them...I am really proud with this :)
Thanks again.Kisses :)

Susie Sugar каза...

Hi what a great blog you have, I love your projects they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too.
Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
Love Susie xx

Lil каза...

Hi Susie ,
Thanks for visiting my blog.It is really my pleasure to read you here.Thanks for your kind words :)
Kisses,Lili

Публикуване на коментар

Hello, say something or just give me a smile. Kidness is essential.Thanks and enjoy your stay :)